Fast loans are high cost credits. You can get payment notes if you do not pay your debt. The budget and debt adviser in your municipality can advise you.
Plus can offer one of the market’s absolute lowest interest rates for fast and small loans. They call their loans account credits in that they only pay interest on the amounts of the loan used need to be paid. This lender was first launched in 2018 but with the experienced owner Loan Exchange Nordic AB you have a long experience in the industry.
The offer at Logisave
Borrowers are offered the chance to take out account credits of anywhere from $ 5000 and up to $ 30,000. Customers receive a repayment period that is valid until further notice. This means that as long as payments are handled, more money can be taken out.
It is noteworthy that the borrower only has to pay interest on the amount used.
With one of the market’s lowest interest rates for fast loans, Logisave is an excellent choice of lenders.
Here’s how to apply for account credit with Logisave:
- To apply for account credits with Logisave, you start by clicking on their website.
- Once in there, you effectively fill out a loan application.
- In the application, the first step is to choose how much you want to borrow. Then the necessary personal information is filled in and then it is quickly signed with Mobilt Bankid. The hassle takes a maximum of a few minutes to complete and the notification if a loan is granted will come quickly.
- If the application is approved, customers have the money in their bank account within two business days.
It’s easy to get in touch with Logisave’s nice support.
It is quickly reached both by phone and e-mail.
Customer service is open Monday – Friday between 08:00 and 17:00.
- You only pay interest on the amount you use
- You can borrow without credit information through UC
- Flexible maturity
- Customers may not have a payment note
- Borrowers must be 20 – 65 years
- Customer service is closed on weekends